How to cleanse your body of toxins
The holidays are behind us, and people enjoy a lot of food during this time, which tires and weighs down our body. It is therefore advisable to pay attention to our body after the holidays and dedicate it to cleansing. The goal of detoxification is to restore the body’s function and restore its energy. How we can cleanse our body of toxins in a natural way, you can read in this article.
Cleansing can be done at any time, but it is recommended after the holidays (due to increased food and alcohol intake), and in the spring to relieve the body of heavy fatty winter foods and prepare for the intake of seasonal vegetables and fruits that will nourish the body with vitamins and minerals.
Why cleanse your body of toxins
Signs that the body is stressed and needs to be cleansed of harmful substances
– lack of energy and concentration
– frequent headaches
– digestive problems
– skin problems
Many positive effects of cleansing the body on health
– strengthens the immune system
– improves blood circulation
– improves liver and kidney function
– regulates hormonal balance
– regulates digestion
– has a positive effect on mental health, reduces feelings of anxiety caused by stress
How to cleanse your body of toxins
To detoxify the body: In the evening, cut three lemons and pour 300 to 400 milliliters of boiling water over them so that it covers them. Drink the liquid in the morning before eating.
The healing effects of lemon have a rich range. Lemon juice is a rich source of vitamin C, which helps strengthen the immune system, has a beneficial effect on the liver, and stimulates it to produce more bile. Lemon juice is also said to help relieve nausea, heartburn, and colon problems.
Lemon juice can also be used:
– for the treatment of inflammation of the oral cavity: rinse your mouth with chamomile tea with lots of lemon juice. Repeat the procedure several times a day.
– to strengthen the body’s resistance: Pour the juice of three lemons into a liter bottle, add a teaspoon of sea salt, add water and shake until the liquid foams. Take a teaspoon of this liquid every day.
– to reduce high blood pressure: In the morning before eating, drink lemon juice with 10 grams of yeast dissolved in a glass of water. Grind half a kilo of lemons in a machine, mix with the same amount of sugar and let it stand for ten days. Take a teaspoon of the mixture every morning on an empty stomach.
– for lung problems: mix 200 grams of honey with the juice of two lemons, mix one teaspoon three times a day with 250 milliliters of lemon juice, 250 milliliters of olive oil and 250 grams of sugar. We eat two teaspoons of the mixture before eating.
– against corns and blisters: Place a piece of lemon on a cotton ball and press on the blister or corns and let the patch stand overnight. Repeat the process several evenings in a row. Before putting a piece of lemon on the corns, wash your feet in warm water and scrape the corns slightly with a suitable cosmetic device.
– against poisoning: We drink lemonade from four or five lemons with water in which we dissolve the clay.
– against oily hair: Add the juice of half a lemon (for a single wash) to a mild shampoo for washing hair.
– for rejuvenation, cell regeneration, vitality, and long life: Squeeze the juice from ten lemons, add ten garlic cloves, and a bouquet of parsley. Mix everything together well and take a teaspoon of the mixture before each meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) until all the mixture is used up.
– against depression and insomnia: Before going to bed, drink the juice of one lemon, sweetened with honey or sugar and diluted with honey.
– against an inflamed nerve: Squeeze the juice of one lemon, add a little salt and soak a piece of gauze or a clean cloth with it. Place it on the affected nerve and bandage with a dry cloth.
– against stings and to repel insects: We soak the stings with lemon juice, and we repel insects by smearing ourselves with this juice.
Honey detoxifies the body and binds free radicals, which are otherwise dangerous in the development of cancer.
Honey has similar effects as lemon juice. If you dissolve honey in a glass of lukewarm lemon juice, it will heal a sore throat, strengthen your immune system, and fill your body with energy.
Honey has such a variety of healing effects that we can use it for almost any problem that befalls us.
Honey is suitable for healing and soothing:
– Respiratory diseases and problems
– With indigestion,
– At low pressure,
– To strengthen and detoxify the body,
– In case of weak blood circulation,
– To cleanse and stimulate blood formation,
– To regulate the value of white and red blood cells,
– To increase resilience,
– For cell renewal,
– To relieve the symptoms of colds and viruses,
– For healing wounds, minor burns, inflammation, acne, scars, and rashes,
– In case of fatigue and lack of energy,
– In case of weakness,
– For heartburn and stomach ulcers.
Be careful not to cook or heat the honey over 45 degrees, as this destroys its active ingredients. Therefore, honey is always added to tea the last time it has cooled.
We know several different types of honey, depending on what (from which plant or fruit) honey is made from. Each type of honey has its own specific properties that effectively treat and alleviate individual symptoms.
– Chestnut honey – great for speeding up digestion, improves liver function, used in chronic gastritis, wounds, and injuries, as well as in cosmetics.
– Flower honey – has a beneficial effect on the heart and blood vessels.
– Linden honey – the best for colds and a variety of respiratory problems.
– Lavender or sage honey – a great type of honey for disinfection and for relieving respiratory diseases.
– Forest honey – the best type of honey to strengthen the immune system and the body’s resistance.
Garlic has a characteristic aroma, sweet and pungent taste. Its broad spectrum of action is attributed to more than 200 biologically active substances, the most important of which are allicin and essential oil. Due to the sulfur ingredients in the essential oil, it has an unpleasant odor, but without them, it is not healing. Garlic, among other things, also contains potassium, calcium, phosphorus, selenium, quite large amounts of vitamins B and C and protein.
Garlic is a diaphoretic, expectorant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, bacteriostatic, antifungal, antiviral, hypotensive and anthelmintic.
Garlic is used for:
– for detoxification and blood purification
– to relieve cold symptoms
– to strengthen the immune system
– to relieve inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract
– to balance the intestinal flora
– to improve anemia and fatigue
– for brain rejuvenation
Because garlic has antioxidant properties, it means that it also acts as a protection against cancer. Regular consumption of garlic protects against the development of certain types of cancer, as a component of garlic called alidisulfide prevents the growth of malignant tumors.
Garlic also regulates blood sugar and thus alleviates age-related diabetes.
For acne problems or mild skin inflammation, fresh garlic cloves can be rubbed directly into the skin.
Cranberries are a treasure trove of vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. In addition to vitamin C, which is the most abundant and gives cranberries a sour, slightly astringent taste, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 and K are also present. Among the minerals, sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus play an important role. Strawberries contain glycosides (sugars) and lutein, which is very important for our vision and for healthy eyes. It is an antioxidant that prevents arterial changes in the macula and also the formation of cataracts. Cranberries and cranberry juice stimulate kidney function and help cleanse toxins from the body.
– cranberries act as a natural antibiotic,
– work effectively against high body temperature,
– help to regenerate cells due to the content of anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins,
– protect the digestive system from bacteria and fungal attacks,
– prevent inflammation of the urinary tract, which usually spreads to inflammation of the bladder and kidneys, are excreted in the urine due to substances that prevent bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall,
– speed up blood circulation due to just the right content of sodium and potassium,
– prevent cardiovascular disease,
– have a beneficial effect on digestion,
– release the organism,
– reduce the risk of developing certain cancers (colon cancer, breast cancer)
– prevent tooth decay,
– improve vision,
– treat rheumatoid arthritis,
– cleaner skin.
Fasting and water
The best way to cleanse your body is to fast with water for a few days. But do not engage in demanding fasting if it could endanger your health. In this case, consult your doctor first.
Start fasting by first reducing the intake of toxins in the body. Eliminate everything that contains caffeine, enjoy as many fruits and vegetables, fruit juices, soups and stews as possible. Once your body gets used to a healthier diet, slowly start fasting and give your digestive tract and other organs some rest.
The best thing you can do for your body is to drink huge amounts of fresh water. Water is a medicine for the body and soul. It helps your body cleanse itself of toxins, works well for your skin, fills the body with energy and prevents headaches.
You will take the best care of the proper functioning of your body if you live a healthy life. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, drink lots of water, enjoy many natural ingredients that help detoxify, and get plenty of exercises. If you add garlic, honey and cranberries to your food regularly, you will shine all year round.
Thank you for reading the article How to cleanse your body of toxins. I will be happy for your thoughts in the comments.
I wish you all the best,