Positive Healing Affirmations – for daily practice
Our thoughts have an extremely powerful impact on our bodies and our lives. Unfortunately, research shows that about 80% of our thoughts during the day are negative. This means that negativity on a subconscious level controls us and shapes our lives.
By training positive thinking, we can improve our statistics and thus our quality of life. One of the techniques we can use to help ourselves is positive affirmations. Here are some Positive Healing Affirmations for daily practice.
What are affirmations
To affirm means to say something positive. Affirmation is a short and powerful statement with which we consciously influence our thoughts. With regular use, we trigger positive changes at all levels of our lives. Affirmations are even more effective when combined with other positive thinking techniques.
Affirmations are effective because of the law of attraction. We draw into our lives what we pay attention to. By making positive statements part of our daily life, we are helping our minds to prioritize a positive lifestyle.
How we use affirmations
The use of affirmations in everyday life has successful and visible results if we pronounce them correctly. They have even more power if we write them, say them aloud and in our minds, and feel and believe what we say.
If you want to use affirmations, first analyze thoughts or behaviors that are negative and you would like to change or improve in your life.
Then find positive, credible, and achievable statements that contradict those thoughts. Repeat your affirmations several times a day, especially every time you find yourself in negative self-talk or negative behavior. With daily practice, this will become easier.
What are the themes of affirmations?
The themes of affirmations can relate to all areas of life. I will share some positive healing affirmations for mind, body, and soul in this article, and I will cover a few other topics in future articles.
With affirmations, for example, we can improve our lives in the areas of health, love, positive thinking, success, happiness, money, abundance, and the like.
Positive healing affirmations
You can improve your health and change your negative subconscious beliefs about it. In this part, I will share powerful healing affirmations for body, mind, and soul.
These are some of my suggestions, but of course, it is welcome if you compose the affirmations yourself, if they come from you, they will have even more meaning and they will be even stronger. When writing your affirmations, be careful to use the present tense, sentences should be short, specific, and meaningful.
Positive affirmations for Spiritual Healing
1. I am one with all that is.
2. I am a wonderful spiritual being.
3. I have unconditional love for everyone.
4. I have unconditional respect for everything.
5. I am always connected to my spiritual resource.
6. I am always in touch with my higher self.
7. I have unlimited sources of spiritual energy.
8. The spiritual self guides me along the path of my purpose.
9. I am ready to answer the callings of my soul.
10. Everything always happens to my highest good.
Positive affirmations for Body Healing
1. I have a beautiful and perfect body.
2. My body is a miraculous mechanism.
3. I respect and trust the wisdom of my body.
4. I am in great shape and I am grateful for my health.
5. I have a healthy and pain-free body.
6. My body is in healthy balance.
7. I am grateful for my body’s ability to heal.
8. I am stronger than pain and disease.
9. I respect my body and live a healthy life.
10. I love my body and I am in sync with the universe.
Positive affirmations for Mind Healing
1. I have a calm mind.
2. My mind is positive.
3. My thoughts are positive and balanced.
4. I take good care of my mind.
5. I pay enough attention and rest to my mind.
6. I choose peace, love, and gratitude.
7. I am happy with myself and accept myself the way I am.
8. I respect the messages and wisdom of my mind.
9. I deserve mental well-being.
10. My mind is in perfect balance with my body and soul.
Recommended YouTube channels with positive affirmations
You can find many articles with affirmations online, as well as many videos on YouTube. Here I share some links to channels that have collections of videos with affirmations on various topics. Sometimes it’s a great idea to play a video with recorded affirmations that are like guided meditations. You can find short, few minute-long videos, or longer ones, whichever suits you better.
These are just a few of the many channels you can find on YouTube. I suggest you browse a bit more and find videos that you will like.
Thanks for reading my article Positive Healing Affirmations – for daily practice. Do you implement positive affirmations on a daily basis to improve your quality of life, or is this something new for you? I look forward to your opinions and comments!
At the same time, I invite you to read these two articles as well:
A happy life begins inside us. Happiness and contentment emanate from us and spread outward. People who are happy have a perfect life, look forward to the day when they wake up in the morning, happily do everyday things, love the people around them, and go to bed satisfied in the evening. In this article, I share some tips, suggestions, and secrets that can improve the quality of our lives.
With positive thinking you can transform your life for the better in unimaginable proportions, your mind is unbelievably powerful. When the state of mind is positive and optimistic, it’s easier to cope with everyday circumstances. In this post, you can read about the importance of positive thinking in life. tips for positivity, the impact of positivity on our lives, and some positive quotes.
I wish you all the best