Positive Life Affirmations – for daily practice
I have already written in a previous article about how powerful affirmations have a positive impact on the quality of our lives. What are affirmations, how we use affirmations, what are the themes of affirmations can be found in the article Positive Healing Affirmations – for daily practice.
Write your own powerful affirmations
1. Start the sentence with I, I am, I feel, or My
This is the most recommended form of affirmations because you’re making a statement about yourself, and it’s most effective. When designing affirmations, be careful to put them together in an affirmative positive form, as if you already have it and feel it, and not wanting or needing it.
2. Write your affirmation in the positive form
Choose one negative thought you have about yourself and would like to change that opinion or trait about yourself. Then write down a positive contrast that contradicts an existing belief.
3. Write your affirmation in the present tense
Always use the present tense and create an affirmation that confirms a positive statement. Do not condition the date and time in the affirmation, because in this way the affirmation cannot be manifested in the present tense.
4. Make your affirmations short
In addition to the affirmation being positive, it is also important that it is short and clear, specific and meaningful, as this makes it easier to understand and remember. As a result, you will find it easier and more often to say it out loud or in your mind.
5. Write Your Affirmations with emotions
First, you need to believe in your affirmation. Then invest your passion in writing and uttering an affirmation, and feel it in all its intensity.
6. Some recommended positive words for affirmations
As already written in the first point, it is great to start the affirmation with “I”, “I am”, “I feel”, “My”. We continue with the recommended and strong words, that, for example, are:
Amazed, Appreciated, Blessed, Confident, Creative, Delighted, Empowered, Excited, Focused, Fortunate, Free, Happy, Harmonious, Inspired, Joyful, Lovable, Loving, Open, Optimistic, Passionate, Positive, Powerful, Proud, Radiant, Serene, Strong, Succesful, Talented, Thankful, Unlimited, Uplifted, Vibrant, Warm, Wise, Worthy.
Positive life affirmations
These are some of my suggestions for positive life affirmations, but of course, it is welcome if you compose the affirmations yourself, if they come from you, they will have even more meaning and they will be even stronger. In this part, I will share powerful affirmations for a happy, successful, and dream life.
Positive Affirmations for Happy Life
1. I am a happy person.
2. My life is full of happiness.
3. I am blessed with a lot of happy moments.
4. I am attracting happy people, happy events and happy circumstances.
5. I share happiness with other people.
6. I choose every day to experience happiness.
7. I care about my happiness.
8. I love laughter and smiles.
9. My natural state is happiness and joy.
10.Today is my happiest day.
Positive Affirmations for Succesful Life
1. The Universe is helping me in every area of my life.
2. I start every day with gratitude.
3. I focus on what I can control.
4. I enjoy being successful.
5. I am the leader of my life.
6. I am powerful and capable.
7. I believe I can do anything.
8. I have unlimited potential.
9. Everything that I do attracts success.
10. Today is full of opportunity.
Positive Affirmations for Dream Life
1. The Universe is helping me achieve my dreams and goals.
2. I am worthy of my dreams.
3. I follow my dreams with passion and certainty.
4. My possibilities are endless.
5. I am doing everything to make my dreams come true.
6. I am the best version of myself.
7. I am working toward creating the life of my dreams.
8. I am unlimited in realizing my dreams.
9. I love my life.
10. Today I live my dream.
Recommended YouTube videos with positive affirmations
In a previous article, Positive Healing Affirmations, I shared some YouTube channels that have collections of videos with affirmations on various topics. In this article, however, I will share some videos with positive life affirmations that you can listen to. Sometimes it’s a great idea to play a video with recorded affirmations that are like guided meditations. You can find short, few minute-long videos, or longer ones, whichever suits you better.
These are just a few of the many videos you can find on YouTube. I searched for some of the most viewed, on the topic of affirmations as I have collected in this article. I suggest you browse a bit more and find videos that you will like.
I invite you to read these articles as well:
Our thoughts have an extremely powerful impact on our bodies and our lives. Unfortunately, research shows that about 80% of our thoughts during the day are negative. This means that negativity on a subconscious level controls us and shapes our lives.
By training positive thinking, we can improve our statistics and thus our quality of life. One of the techniques we can use to help ourselves is positive affirmations.
A happy life begins inside us. Happiness and contentment emanate from us and spread outward. People who are happy have a perfect life, look forward to the day when they wake up in the morning, happily do everyday things, love the people around them, and go to bed satisfied in the evening. In this article, I share some tips, suggestions, and secrets that can improve the quality of our lives.
With positive thinking you can transform your life for the better in unimaginable proportions, your mind is unbelievably powerful. When the state of mind is positive and optimistic, it’s easier to cope with everyday circumstances. In this post, you can read about the importance of positive thinking in life. tips for positivity, the impact of positivity on our lives, and some positive quotes.
Thanks for reading my article Positive Life Affirmations for daily practice. Do you implement positive information on a daily basis to improve your quality of life, or is this something new for you? I look forward to your opinions and comments!
I wish you all the best