A happy life begins inside us. Happiness and contentment emanate from us, and spread outward. People who are happy have a perfect life, look forward to the day when they wake up in the morning, happily do everyday things, love the people around them, and go to bed satisfied in the evening. It is true that unfortunate things happen to happy people, but because of their attitude towards life, they find it easier to cope with hardships, accidents and problems.
Are you happy and content with your life? Would you like to improve it? Below I will share some tips, suggestions and secrets that can improve the quality of our lives.
Start of the day
Create a unique morning routine that should become a habit. The routine should consist of activities that will make you happy and motivate you to get out of bed as soon as possible. It should last as long as you can take it – from a few minutes to an hour. Example: smile at yourself when you look in the mirror; tell yourself you love yourself, do some exercise to wake up your body; do a breathing exercise to wake up your brain, choose a positive quote of the day that will accompany you throughout the day, write it down and carry it with you; say some inspiring affirmations… Below I will list suggestions from which you can choose the ones that appeal to you, you find it fun and you will be happy to implement them.
End of the day
Just like in the morning, create a bedtime routine for the evening and make it a habit. Let this routine be just your time that you give to yourself. It can only take a few minutes, but it can be longer. Example: read a few pages of a book that inspires you, read a poem; give thanks for today and for everything that happened during the day; listen to soothing music; perform a meditative relaxation of the body before going to bed… The following are suggestions that you can put together on your own.
You can create shorter morning and evening routines during the week and longer ones during the weekend. You can experiment with activities to find out which ones suit you best. But stick to the routine. By devoting time to yourself, you show yourself self-esteem.
Tips for morning and evening routine
1. Smile to yourself – for example in the bathroom in front of a mirror;
2. Tell yourself you love yourself – for example, right after you smile at yourself in front of the mirror;
3. Stretch and exercise – for a healthy and flexible body;
4. Breathing technique – to refresh the brain and relax the body;
5. Meditation – to relax the body and raise spiritual vibrations;
6. Choose a positive quote of the day – write it down or remember it and think about it several times during the day;
7. Share the selected positive quote with at least one person – send by message;
8. Say some inspiring affirmations – for a positive attitude towards life and for helping to achieve goals;
9. Write a gratitude list – list what you are grateful for everyday (for example for a healthy and flexible body, for family, for friends, for the air you breathe, for food, for beautiful nature,…)
10. Read something positive each day – anything with light content;
11.Learn a new word each day – some difficult word in the mother language or what word from a foreign language if you are learning it;
12. Learn something new each day – broadens your horizons and your knowledge;
13. Listen to soothing music – to calm the mind and relax the body;
14. Dancing to your favorite music – dancing liberates the mind and body;
15. Make a plan for this or the next day – work smart and have enough time to spend quality time with family and friends
Tips for everyday life
1. Wake up early;
2. Eat healthy food;
3. Drink a lot of water;
4. Tell your loved ones that you love them;
5. Call and meet with at least one good friend;
6. Smile a lot and to other people;
7. Always say please and thank you;
8. Do something nice for someone;
9. Offer to help someone;
10. Compliment someone;
11. Listen when people talk to you;
12. Surround yourself with positive people;
13. Take a walk, spend time in nature;
14. Be a person of your word;
15. Be creative in different areas of life;
16. Set achievable goals;
17. Make mistakes and learn from them;
18. Be humble to all that is;
19. Develop spiritual life;
20. Get a good nights sleep.
3 Secrets for a happy life
Self-esteem – you are a unique and precious being and you deserve to be happy. You have your purpose and you are exactly where you need to be. And here where you are, is your place. Respect yourself, be proud of everything you have achieved and optimistic about everything that is ahead of you. Never underestimate yourself because you deserve respect.
Gratitude – We have many reasons to be grateful in life. Gratitude directs our attention to everything beautiful and good that surrounds us and happens to us. Let gratitude become a way of life.
Positivity – develop a positive attitude towards life in a way that you look at everything from a positive point of view and consciously maintain a positive level. As a positive person, you will extend your positivity to other people and to everything that surround you.
The best way to live a happy life – conclusion
For the best way to live a happy life, it is necessary to lay the foundations, these can be laid by following the secrets, creating a morning and evening routine and following the various suggestions, some of which are also listed here. A happy life begins within us, and when we have a healthy foundation, we also find it easier to deal with the obstacles, problems, and issues that befall us.
Of course, there are many ways to live a happy life, and I will be happy if you share your suggestions or ideas in the comments.
Thank you for reading the article “The best way to live a happy life”.
I wish you a happy life,
I recommend that you also read: