These positive quotes are for the week August 10th – August 16th, 2020. Reading positive thoughts raises positive vibrations for us, and positivity has a multifaceted impact on our lives. I suggest you read the daily quote in the morning and repeat it several times during the day.
This week positive quotes are about positivity from different authors.
Weekly Positive Quotes – August 10th- August 16th, 2020
Monday, August 10th, 2020
“For me, life is about being positive and hopeful, choosing to be joyful, choosing to be encouraging, choosing to be empowering.”
Billy Porter (is an American entertainer, actor and singer)
Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
“If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.”
Pat Riley ( is an American professional basketball executive and a former coach and player in the National Basketball Association.)
Wednesday, August 12th, 2020
“You have to enjoy life. Be Always surrounded by people that you like, people who have a nice conversation. There are so many positive things to think about.”
Sophia Loren (is an Italian actress and was one of the most recognizable stars of classic Hollywood)
Thursday, August 13th, 2020
“The more you are positive and say, ‘I want to have a good life,’ the more you build that reality for yourself by creating the life that you want.”
Chris Pine (is an American actor)
Friday, August 14th, 2020
“Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.”
Tina Desae (is an Indian actress and model)
Saturday, August 15th,2020
“Adopting a really positive attitude can work wonders to adding years to your life, a spring to your step, a sparkle to your eye, and all of that.”
Christie Brinkley (is an American model, actress, and entrepreneur)
Sunday, August 20th, 2020
“Live your days on the positive side of life, in tune with your most treasured values. And in each moment you’ll have much to live for.”
Ralph Marston (was a professional football player)
Practicing positive thinking
I suggest practicing positive thinking every day. When your state of mind is positive and optimistic, you will find it easier to cope with everyday circumstances. Most of our inner dialogue or self-talk (unspoken thoughts flowing through our mind) is negative. And that’s why we’re more pessimistic. We can improve our condition with positive thinking techniques. There are many techniques, one of the options is to read positive quotes. I will list a few tips for positivity.
Tips for positivity
- Believe in yourself and that you can create a successful reality. Believe that you will succeed in fulfilling your goals.
- Start turning negative thoughts into positive ones. Start consciously controlling your thoughts, and when you catch yourself thinking negatively, replace the thought with a positive one.
- Focus on the good things in life, on what you want rather than what you don’t want.
- Practice positive affirmation. Repeat a positive phrase to yourself on a regular basis.
- Use positive words when talking. Like controlling your thoughts, start controlling words, and replace negative words with positive ones.
- Relax and let things happen. Don’t burden yourself with things you have no control over.
- Surround yourself with people who think positively. Positivity is contagious, you should socialize with people who share it and you share it too.
- Look at the big picture and learn to let go of the things that don’t really matter.
- Be grateful and remember your blessings. You have many reasons every day for which you can be grateful.
- Meditate. Meditation relaxes, relieves stress, encourages positive thinking.
- Make positive thinking a habit and become a positive person.
Impact of positivity on our lives
- Better mental and physical well-being;
- Better coping with stress;
- Longer life;
- Lower levels of depression and distress;
- Better and faster progress toward goals;
- Better performance in work, school and sports;
- Better relationships with other people;
- Better motivation to help others.
I wish you a wonderful week!